The advisory board of the DTU National Food Institute is responsible for advising the institute director on the Institute's activities within research, education, scientific advice, business collaboration and innovation.
The advisory board for institute director Christine Nellemanns consists of:
- Tejs Binderup, Deputy Director General, The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration
- Leif Nielsen, Industry Director, DI Foods (The Confederation oaf Danish Industry)
- Malika Buhr Pedersen, Department Manager, Danish Agriculture & Food Council
- Henrik Jørck Nielsen, Chief Scientific Officer, Chr. Hansen A/S
- Karin Breck, Director, Policy, Forbrugerrådet Tænk