At the forefront of healthy, safe and sustainable food
DTU National Food Institute conducts research into and disseminates - through advice, innovation and teaching - sustainable and value-creating solutions in the area of food and health for the benefit of society.
The institute’s vision is to make a difference by generating future prosperity through research into food and health. The institute:
- prevents disease and promotes health
- develops new and better food products for a growing population
- creates sustainable technological solutions.
The institute’s tasks are carried out in a unique interdisciplinary cooperation in e.g. nutrition, chemistry, toxicology, microbiology, epidemiology, modelling and technology.
Christine Nellemann Director of Institute Phone: +45 35887703 Mobile: +45 41584510 firstname.lastname@example.org
Research at the centre for the common good of society and industry
DTU National Food Institute:
- solves, through research, some of the biggest societal challenges the world is facing
- delivers state-of-the-art scientific advice to national and international public authorities and businesses
- translates the Institute’s research results into innovation - value-creating solutions for businesses and authorities
- teaches at all levels students for business, public authorities and research in the area of food technology, food safety and nutrition.