FOODHAY is a collaborative effort involving the research institutions Aarhus University, DTU (Technical University of Denmark), the University of Copenhagen, and the Danish Technological Institute. The more than 100 purchased research equipment are distributed among these institutions. Arla serves as a strategic partner, and both Food & Bio Cluster Denmark and the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) actively contribute as representatives of Danish food companies.
In 2021 and 2022, FOODHAY recorded the following achievements:
- 90 and 96 collaborations between FOODHAY partners and companies
- 50 and 78 collaborations with researchers from Danish and international universities and other research institutions
- 5 and 36 published articles
- 5 and 30 conference presentations
- 12 and 25 bachelor's and master's theses
- 12 and 22 bachelor's and master's courses.